Aman “Tip” Barber, Esq.
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Mr. Barber attended the Hill School in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, graduating in 1981. He matriculated to the University of Vermont where he played Varsity Lacrosse and earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Prior to attending law school, Tip worked in his family’s businesses as an Account Executive for Beyer-Barber, Inc., an actuarial consulting firm, and was a registered representative for A.M. Barber, Inc. a licensed broker dealer.
Tip graduated cum laude and was a member of the Order of the Coif at Villanova University School of Law, in 1993. He was also the Associate Editor of the Villanova Law Review.
Beginning in 1993, Mr. Barber has practiced law throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania in the counties of Montgomery, Lehigh, Philadelphia, Bucks, Berks, Delaware, Chester and Northampton. He has represented personal and business clients in a variety of matters. Representative clients include a national security firm, regional automobile dealerships, real estate brokers, general contractors, medical practices, apartment complexes, dating services and numerous other businesses. Mr. Barber serves individual clients in personal injury, criminal defense, domestic relations, estate planning and administration. He is also a licensed title agent and former licensed realtor.
Mr. Barber’s business and legal experience makes him a skilled negotiator and litigator. He has the unique ability to see both sides of issues which enables him to properly evaluate legal issues and assess both the strengths and weaknesses of his client’s position, making his advice worth seeking, when attempting to find the most cost-effective manner to resolving legal issues. He has been appointed by the Court to be the guardian of an incapacitated person and to represent juveniles in the criminal justice system.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Fraud
- Drug Violations
- Juvenile Crimes
- Parole & Probation
- Sex Offenses
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Pennsylvania Resident Title Agent
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Division of Pennsylvania, 2011
- Avvo Rating – Superb
- Avvo – Top Contributor
- Avvo – Clients’ Choice
- Martindale-Hubble Rating – 5 out of 5
- Martindale-Hubble – Client Distinction Award
- American Society of Legal Advocates – Top 100 Lawyer
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. (Cum Laude) – 1993
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: Villanova University School of Law, Associate Editor, 1992 – 1993
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
- Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration – 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 1993 – present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1993 – present
- DeSales University, President’s Counsel, 2008 – present
- BNI, Lansdale Chapter, 2010 – present